White labeling Panopta provides several customization options that change the look and feel of your control panel using custom CSS and your own logo. This article details all of the available options and delineates the items that you are required to provide for each option. To get started, contact your Panopta Customer Success Manager (CSM). Your CSM will work with you to make sure that all white labeling customizations are applied.
On this page
To utilize white label services, you must configure and provide the following:
- Create a CNAME entry on your existing domain pointing to wl.monitorengine.com (e.g. monitor.companyname.com)
- Provide an SSL certificate for the chosen domain.
Login and domain options
|Note: Please provide all of the SSL certificates required for the domain customization below to your CSM. |
You can customize your domain and login information for the purpose of resale. If a custom domain is specified for any of the following options, provide the SSL certificate to Panopta.
- Base Domain – this refers to the main sign-in page and defaults to my.panopta.com
- Status Page Domain – this refers to the account status page and defaults to status.panopta.com
- Control Panel URL – this refers to the specific control panel URL and defaults to https://my.panopta.com
- Website URL – this is the header link on the login page and defaults to http://panopta.com
Emails generated by the Panopta platform use @panopta.com for all outbound emails. If you want to use a custom email domain, you need to add SendGrid to your domain SPF requirements. You can alter the domain for the following email addresses:
- Billing Email – default is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Email – default is email@example.com
- Outage Email – default is firstname.lastname@example.org
Logo and favicon options
If you want to add your logo, you must submit a URL of a hosted image with a transparent background in PNG format, sized roughly 200px by 50px.
To add a Favicon, you must submit a URL of a hosted image with a transparent background in PNG format, sized roughly 40px by 40px. This is usually a cropped logo image or similar visual suited for button icons.
If you want to customize your branding in the Panopta control panel, you have the following options:
- Control Panel Logo URL – this icon appears in the top left corner of the control panel and defaults to the Panopta logo.
- Favicon URL – this icon appears in the upper left corner of the Panopta control panel.
Custom CSS and JS
|Note: You must host your custom CSS and JS files. Send the applicable URLs to your Panopta CSM for import. |
- Custom CSS URL – this is the link your customized CSS style sheet, otherwise, the default Panopta CSS is used
- Custom Status CSS URL – this is similar to the Custom CSS URL but is applied specifically to the Status Report page
- Custom Status JS URL – this is similar to the Custom JS URL but is applied specifically to the Status Report page